Saturday, August 27, 2011

Why do Ninjas Hate Pirates? My thoughts on Gokaiger Episodes 25 and 26




Great episodes.






The best part was the fight team-up!


This episode still didn't answer the question, though, why do Ninjas hate Pirates?


It was nice to finally see Insarn fight.


I love Hurricane GokaiOh. It's probably my favorite in the series.




The episode was great in keeping the mixture of comedy and drama in Hurricanger.



I was so happy to see Liveman! It's one of my favorite series!



And they did the helmet thing with Abaranger!



I loved the game show from hell.


I wonder if the part when Magerappa poured water on Marvelous, Joe, and Luka, and they threw the buckets to the side after they were empty, and the bucket landed on Luka's head was improvised, and the direct decided to keep it.





I liked seeing the girls team up, and I also liked the fact that they did the final wave with their respective colors still.





I'm happy there's some continuity. Nanami's still working as an idol, and now Kouta is working at a nursing home, which suits him, and Yousuke is now working at a car wash, so he's still washing things.



I liked how Nanami referred to herself as "Oneesan." I liked that kind of big sistery-relationship to the team.




And they did the whole role call!



I like how the Gokaigers weren't good. They were aware that Satarakura Jr was going to blow up the nuts that were people if they won, but they were throwing the game because they knew there was no right answer. And I liked how Ahim showed some badass, when she said, if you don't return the keys, I'll take them by force.



I think at the end, Yousuke tolerates Marvelous, and trusts him, but isn't his best friend or anything.


Oh, and tied for the best parts of the show, other than the fight.


Nice try, Satarakura, but that's not Luka, that's a suit actor who's a dude, and those boobs are fake.


Meow! Princess Kitty!


Awww, this was cute, then Navi ruined it. Surprisingly, Navi didn't have any prophecies, yet they got an ultimate power.


All and all, a great episode. I look forward to seeing them fight as the Hurricanger and the Gouraijers and Shurikenger.


Next week, the body-swap episode. I know what Doc's going to do when he's in Luka's body---freak out. What did you think I was going to say? Get your mind out of the gutter!



Yay, Flashman, one of my favorite series.



Doc (Kazuki) is probably one of the best actors in the series, and he embodies his character so well. I'd like to see him embody Luka's character. It will be a challenge, considering Luka's manlier than him. And same for Luka (Mao), who will have to be timid, with no confidence, and neurotic.




Ironically, during most brain swap episodes and movies, when the people are of opposite genders, the guy will act girly, and the girl will act manly. This is exactly the opposite. Sure, Luka will give Doc a new look, but she's actually tougher than him.



I hope he keeps his new look. This is how Kazuki's hair looks in real life.


And it looks like Luka might have made some enemies with criminals, and now that Doc's in her body, he'll have the bare the brunt (unless Luka in Doc's body saves him, spoiler alert).

Oh, and next Saturday, Gai will come back (not that Gai, the other Gai). I guess he was too cool for the afterlife. Gai is one of my favorite all time characters, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment