Monday, October 10, 2011

You Can Do it, Doc! My Thoughts on Gokaiger Episode 32



This episode didn't blow me away, but it still was good.



I love how unique the Gokai Galleon Buster is to the series.

Also, I noticed that when Gokai Red puts his key in, it says "Red Charge." Maybe the rest of the team will have the ability to charge in Gokai Red's place.



I like the whole plot with Doc finding his confidence. Also, he's a pretty good soccer player.




And I liked seeing JAKQ again and Dynaman, even though they already unlocked their ultimate powers.


Same with Gekiranger.


Although they were Kakuranger for a few seconds.


Yay, we finally see them transform into Changeman---without Change Gryphon.


I liked seeing Gai fight injured. It was kind of silly seeing him drive his mecha with an arm sling, and it showed his persistence.

An important note: the next two weeks are going to be really busy for me. So expect episode reviews of 33-35 in two weeks.

One thing I can say about episode 33: Doesn't the monster of the week look like Bibidebi from Megaranger?

1 comment:

  1. "Also, I noticed that when Gokai Red puts his key in, it says "Red Charge." Maybe the rest of the team will have the ability to charge in Gokai Red's place."

    The toy has spoiled that for us already; you can charge the primary colors commonly used on Sentai teams (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Pink, and Black), while anything else (including Silver unfortunately) results in just "Special Charge". Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVjLGu7CuE

    "One thing I can say about episode 33: Doesn't the monster of the week look like Bibidebi from Megaranger?"

    Ironic that you say that since the guy who narrarates Gokaiger (and does the voices for all the changes and attacks) was Bibidebi's seiyuu.

    ReplyDelete